Adding Color Cards
In addition to adding a Color Card during the Color Coordination, Color Cards can be entered directly through the Color Ways option.
- Access the Color Ways screen from the Coloring menu:
- In the Get screen, click 'Cancel'.
- In the Color Ways screen, click
- Click on the dropdown to select the associated Customer Account # (note: This dropdown list displays in Account Number order.)
- Enter the associated Design #. Click OK.
- The Color Ways screen will display with the logo in the Viewer (using System Colors), the Design size and stitching information, and empty Thread Stop boxes.
- Add the Color Card information
- Click 'Get Design Info' to pull the Design data from the Design Library record.
- Enter the Thread Stop Descriptions and Thread Stop ThreadNumbers.
- Click 'Redraw' to refresh the Viewer with the new thread colors.
- Add Notes, if applicable.
- Click Save.